Monday, July 14, 2008

I want to say "Thank You" to all my EC friends who have continued to drop cards here even tho I haven't been able to return the favor lately. I appreciate my readers!

Life has been super-hectic the past week. I was summoned for jury duty on top of starting a new job. Plus, the Hubby had a big Knights of Columbus function yesterday. I haven't had any down-time or at least that's how it feels. My computer sits quietly waiting for a new monitor. We were so busy this weekend that we haven't had a chance to shop for one. I hope to rectify that this week.

Hope all is well with everyone! I'll be back to candle-crafting soon!!


2 comments:

Better Than Coffee said...

hello there!

i got your blog from entrecard.

http://www.deariago.blogspot.com

PinkMama said...

Rae~ I think its also that time of the year. I feel bad too because I have dedicated EC droppers and I don't also return the favor. As soon as the kids are back in school my life will go back to normal, lol! Blame it on the kids. I will buying some more candles soon. My mom loves hers!