Monday, July 7, 2008

AFK

Sorry I haven't been updating the past few days. As some of you know (who read my personal blog), my monitor stopped working. I'm having to share a computer with the Hubby. EEEK! It's no picnic let me tell you.

I've pretty much been AFK since the monitor crashed. I'm hoping to get a new one towards the end of this week (or else I might lose my sanity). Posts made be few and far between until then. Unfortunately, during this downtime, I haven't had a chance to do much candle crafting.

The store is always open though! :)


2 comments:

Nessa said...

I don't know why i didn't think of this before. If you aren't already a member go to www.freecycle.org and put in your zip code. It will bring up a list of freecycle groups in your area and you can join one. Why? well because freecycle is a group of volunteers who run local groups.You can post that you are looking for something and if anyone has it it's absolutely free. Ya just have to pick it up. You can also get rid of stuff the same way. Where i live monitors that work great are given away everyday. Might be one in your area that can tide you over til you get one you really like.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your website
I made with photoshop backgrounds for myspace or youtube and more
my backgrounds: www.igset.com
take care and thank you again!