Thursday, October 9, 2008

Delivery Day

The UPS Man should be dropping off my new scents sometime this afternoon. WHEE!!! I can't wait to smell them and to make a few new candles. It's going to smell heavenly in my kitchen this evening. :)

Sadly, there seems to be something wrong with the Hubby's digital camera. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any pics of the new candles, but I'll be sure to post about them once they are done. Plus, I'll make them available via the store. I might just have to use a different picture.

My Sister has already requested 2 Pumpkin Spice candles, but I'll have enough scent for a few more after that. If you'd like to order one, leave me a comment or head over to the store later tonight. I'll update it after I've made a few.




1 comment:

simplyjacy said...

hello Rae!

it's nice to know that you made income out of your hobby. not only you enjoy making it but you reap the benefits of it.

more power!