Friday, October 3, 2008

Newest Scents

In honor of the fall season, I'm adding two new scents to my collection! Banana Nut Bread & Pumpkin Spice. Can't you smell the yumminess already?? :) Of course, I also had to order some orange dye.

I should have my new scents by the end of next week. I finally got a chance to place an order this morning. I hope to have another contest sometime this fall. Keep your eyes out for that!

That reminds me - Nessa I still have your candle dear. Leave me a comment :)


3 comments:

Sabine said...

sounds yummy - by the way,do you also ship to Germany? I love handmade candles so much!
Maybe you can send me the shipping details to my e-mail addy:
admin@cuteboo.com

Have a great weekend
Sabine

Crystal Ware said...

Wow, I bet your pumpkin candle would smell amazing! I love that scent.

Forkeeps said...

Mmmmm.. pumpkin spice!