Saturday, October 11, 2008

Selling Out Quick!

My Pumpkin Spice scent is almost gone! I'm almost sold out. I have enough for just a few more candles. If you'd like to order one, they are now available in my store over on the sidebar.

I still have Banana Nut Bread and all my other scents readily available, but the Pumpkin Spice is proving to be quite popular right now. :) It does smell quite yummy!

Hubby's digital camera still isn't working. So I'm not sure when I'll be able to post updated pics of the candles. Hopefully, we'll get his camera fixed soon. I hate being without it.

I'm off to make more candles! Have a good Saturday and get your orders in. :)


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love soy candles! They really are smokeless, have a longer life, and have more 'scent'!

KAT said...

I too make soy wax candles, and I wanted to say that I love your site!

I've tagged you on my blog.... http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/
to let everyone else know about your site. You don't have to play along if you don't want to! But, I'd love it if you did~! :)

Msplumuniq said...

I'm happy you're selling out-that's great news and inspiring to those of us trying to sell crafts online!
I have my polymer clay ornaments listed on Etsy now and am having a contest for an ornament and gift tag, and some EC credits. I have much more to list on my shop, but I have a good start. Thanks for the inspiration to all us crafty people!