Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Candle Making Time!


These are my 3 newest creations. The UPS man made me very happy and left my order of new scents on my backstep this afternoon. As soon as dinner was over, it was candle crafting time.

Let's start from left to right in the picture above. We have Chocolate Chip Cookie, Butt Naked and Wedding Day.

The Chocolate Chip Cookie is definitely my favorite of the three. It honestly smells like a huge plate of fresh baked cookies (without the calories). I'm so happy that I was able to find brown dye at AC Moore yesterday. This candle is a little bit of heaven in a jar. :)

The scent of Butt Naked surprised me a bit. The description given by the distributor made it sound more like a fruity scent, but it smelled a bit more floral to me. It's quite pleasant though and not one to be missed.

Lastly, the Wedding Day scent is lovely. It's a pleasant mix of floral scents and perfect for a summer day or a special occasion (like a wedding). Smelling it brought a smile to my face because I couldn't help but remember my own wedding.

I will be adding all three to my storefront shortly. Don't forget, my Candle GiveAway is still taking place over at my main blog, rarereflection.com until June 27th. Everyone still has time to enter for free by simply posting about it on your own blog and extra entries are given for each candle purchased during this time.

No comments: