Monday, June 23, 2008

Let's Take A Vote!


I am always looking for new scents and am curious to know what my readers/friends would enjoy. So, I thought I'd list a few of the scents I'm considering and see which one turns out to be the favorite.

Out of these scents, which one would you be most likely to buy?

Banana Nut Bread--Whiffs of warm banana nut bread fresh from the oven. A great mix of bananas, nuts, and sweet warm bread.

Birthday Cake--Bakery rich cake with sweet butter cream frosting

Cherry Lemonade Yankee type--The ultimate refresher with the cool sparkle of luscious cherries and just-squeezed lemons

Gourmet Sugar Cookie--Warm, crisp sugar cookie aroma

And yes, I realize that all of these scents are food related. Those seem to be the most popular. Plus, they are my true idea of Happy Thoughts.

Leave a comment and let me know which one would be your favorite!

12 comments:

Sandee said...

Banana Nut Bread is a favorite of mine. :)

Mariuca said...

Mmmmmm definitely banana nut bread for me!!

Agi said...

Cherry Lemonade for me! Mmmm! I bet that smells wonderful :)

Natalie said...

Birthday Cake!!! Yum!

Jolene said...

Definitely Banana Nut Bread! I've had a Banana Nut Bread Candle from a home party company called Gramma's Attic, and it was one of the best smelling candles I've ever had!

Lynne said...

I'd have to say that my first choice would be the sugar cookie and then the banana nut bread, both of which will succeed in making me hungry just by smelling them! :-D

Nessa said...

Sugar Cookie for meeeeeeee. I used to work at a store where we sold candles made by a woman from here in Texas and OMG she had a sugar cookie one that would have ya hunting the house for a bag of em and if ya didn't have any you'd be baking to have some. Another one she had that you might look into was French Vanilla. That was fantastic as well.

Unknown said...

Banana Nut Bread. I love the baked goods scents!

Anonymous said...

Cherry lemonade, thank you. Light on the ice, please

LizzyT said...

I can't decide between the cherry lemondade and the birthday cake, both sound delicious!

Hawksdomain said...

I'd definitely buy banana nut bread! :)

Susan Cook said...

banana nut bread sounds awesome. I can smell it now!