Friday, June 13, 2008

Show & Tell

I love when I can spend an afternoon creating candles. My kitchen smells incredible (without even burning them) and clean up is a breeze. That's one of the advantages of soy candles. Soy wax can be cleaned up easily with hot soapy water.

My favorite scent at the moment is Monkey Farts. Yeah, you read that right! :)



You didn't think it'd be pink?

I'm also loving the Lemon Drop scent. It smells exactly like the candy! I could go for a box right now.



The new scents will be arriving on Tuesday. I can't wait to smell the Chocolate Chip Cookie!

Don't forget about my Candle GiveAway! Head on over to rarereflection.com for details on how to enter. Contest ends on June 27th!!

4 comments:

Divine Copy said...

I would love to try your candles! Do you ship to the UK? If not, I may have to try making my own, LOL!

Rae said...

I haven't shipped to the UK before, but I could look into the cost of shipping for you if you're interested!

Divine Copy said...

That would be fantastic thank you!

Rae said...

Just give me an idea of how many you'd like to purchase and I can find out shipping rates. It varies depending on the weight of the package.

Thanks! :)