Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shopping For Supplies

Ugh. What is up with Michael's Crafts and their limited selection of candle supplies? I stopped in at a location today in hopes of picking up a few new dyes, but was disappointed by their lack of choices. I was in search of brown for my new Chocolate Chip Cookie scent.

No Luck!

Now, I have to debate between using up precious fuel to drive (out of my way) to an AC Moore Store in hopes of them having it or ordering it online and paying more for shipping then the product itself. Honestly, it's frustrating either way.

The Hubby suggested that I call AC Moore before making a drive down there for nothing, but there's no guarantee that I'll get an honest answer when I call. I've had that happen to me time and time again. I get told an item is in stock and then discover that it's not once I arrive.

My new scents are due to arrive on Tuesday and I'm eager to try out the cookie scent, but can't imagine it being any other color. Anybody want a blue candle that smells like a cookie? :)

No comments: