Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mix & Match

FYI For All My Shoppers:

If you want a particular scent (from my available list) but don't enjoy the color, I am willing to offer you another color choice.

For example, you love Monkey Farts but you'd prefer it to be blue. You can leave me a comment when paying thru PayPal asking for a different color.

I currently offer the following colors.
  • Pink
  • Yellow
  • Ivory
  • Brown
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Red
Don't be afraid to ask for a change of color! And if you have a favorite scent that you don't see available, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to add it to my inventory.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Tea roses would make a wonnnnnderful candle. Not sure i've ever seen them though. i need to find the pic i used to have of a cherry chocolate candle that i swear looked like an old time fountain soda, it looked like something you could pick up and drink instead of light. I never burned it but it got broken when i moved a few years ago. Was really cool though.

Nessa

Rae said...

Was the cherry chocolate candle more then one color? That sounds like a wonderful scent!

Unknown said...

Very nice blog and a great list of color choices

Rae said...

Hi Liz,

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back soon :)