Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Coming Soon - 3 New Scents!

I just placed an order to add 3 new scents to my inventory. They should arrive at the beginning of next week and I am eager to give them a try.

Coming Soon -

Butt Naked--This lively blend says fun and fruity with tops notes of cherry, strawberry, peach, fruity bubble gum spice leading to middle notes of cinnamon, jasmine, orange blossom and lily. Base notes of vanilla, cedar and musk bring all the scents together. (I think the name is cute!)

Chocolate Chip Cookies- Can you say yummy?! Warm, gooey sweetness of brown sugar, milk chocolate and sweet butter filling the house. The kids will wonder where the cookies are. Absolutely scrumptious! (Who doesn't love the smell of fresh baked cookies?)

Wedding Day, Yankee Type--This oriental floral begins with a bouquet of narcissus, Bulgarian rose, Italian jasmine & white lilies. The woody spice heart combines rich blue violets, clove & velvety soft gardenia petals. The dry is a dreamy powdery musk. (I love weddings!!)

I will be adding them to my store as soon as possible!!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

LMAOOOOOO, butt naked??? Oh lord it's a toss up now. Do i order that or monkeyfarts next?? Decisions decisions!!!

Rae said...

HeeHee - I just got the butt naked today. I'll be posting a pic soon :)